TO MANIPULATE MAP. 1) To move the map around, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand. 2) To zoom in or out on the map, click the boxes with the plus or minus signs in them. They are located in the upper left corner of the map. 3) To obtain the details associated with a marker, hover over it and click if necessary. 4) To see a satellite view, click on the box labeled 'satellite' in upper right corner.
For Restaurants Info / Shops Info / Transit Info Or For Printer Friendly Link - Scroll down.
SURROUNDING SUNNYSIDE / WOODSIDE RESTAURANTS. Click this link to view a Sunnyside & Woodside Restaurants Map & Guide.
JACKSON HEIGHTS / CORONA / SUNNYSIDE / WOODSIDE RELATED LINKS. Click this link to go to the Jackson Heights / Elmhurst Neighborhood News / Jackson Heights Elmhurst Restaurants Map & Guide / Jackson Heights & Elmhurst Shopping Center. Click this link to go to Sunnyside & Woodside Neighborhood News / Sunnyside & Woodside Neighborhood Map & Guide / Sunnyside & Woodside Shopping Center.
DIRECTIONS / TRANSIT INFO INTO JACKSON HEIGHTS / CORONA
1) From Astoria, LIC & Brooklyn. From Brooklyn, take the G subway to Long Island City / Court Square where you transfer to the #7 line and go to 82nd St / Jackson Heights or the Victor Moore Terminal at 74th St / Broadway stop which is a central terminal providing links to LGA airport via the #33 bus or to the Queens Center Mall via the V and R subway lines heading to Forest Hills [get off at the Woodhaven stop]. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
2) From Eastern Queens. From Flushing - Take #7 subway to 74th St / Broadway or 82nd St / Jackson Heights. From Jamaica take the E or F going into NYC and get off or transfer at Jackson Hts / Roosevelt Ave [see connections for LGA and Queens Center Mall in #1) above].
3) From LI: Take the LIRR to either the Jamaica or preferably the Woodside Station. From the Jamaica Station take the E to 74th St / Broadway [you're there - see LGA & Queens Center Mall connections in #1) above]. From Woodside, take the #7 train heading to Flushing / Main St and get off at 74th / Broadway [see connections in #1) above] or 82nd St / Jackson Heights.
4) By CAR. From the Brooklyn Queens Expressway [BQE] take Exit 36 [East - to Elmhurst] or Exit 37 [Roosevelt / Broadway - Jackson Heights] or Exit 38 [Northern Blvd - Jackson Heights]. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] take Exit 19 [Queens Blvd / Woodhaven Blvd - Elmhurst] or Exit 20 [Junction Blvd]. Click this link for more detailed info on the BQE exits and this link for the LIE Exits.
DIRECTIONS / TRANSIT INFO INTO SUNNYSIDE / WOODSIDE
1) From North / NYC / West. From Astoria take the #104 bus along Broadway to Sunnyside or the #18 bus along 30th Avenue to Woodside. From LIC / NYC - Take #7 subway to stops ranging from 33rd Street to 69th Street along Queens Blvd.
2) LI / EAST. From Long Island take the LIRR directly to the Woodside station or indirectly to the Jamaica station. From Jamaica take the E or F subway to Jackson Hts / Roosevelt [74th St / Broadway] and connect to the #7 heading into Manhattan. Get off at stops ranging from 69th Street on the east side of Woodside to 33rd Street on the west side of Sunnyside.
3) BY CAR. From the BQE take either the Queens Blvd or the 48th Street exits. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] take the Maurice or 48th Street exits. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
MAP RETURN LINK TO Queens Buzz Front Page