St Pats Parade In Sunnyside & Woodside Queens - Map
This map shows where the St Pat's Day Parade will start at Skillman Avenue and 47th Street in Sunnyside. The St Pat's Day Parade will end in Woodside at Woodside Avenue and 58th Street.
You may view related stories and a photo album by clicking into the following links:
- Click this link to view the report of the St Pats For All parade in Sunnyside and Woodside 2012 / St Patricks Day Parade in Queens 2011, or for the St Pat's Day Parade in Sunnyside / Woodside Queens in 2010, or for the 2008 and 2009 reports on the St Pats Day Parade in Sunnyside 2009 & 2008.
- Click this link to view photos of the St Pat's For All parade in 2011, the St Pat's Day Parade photos in 2010 in Woodside and Sunnyside Queens. Click this link to view photos of St Pats Day Parades 2008 & 2009 in Sunnyside & Woodside.
TO MANIPULATE MAP. 1) To move the map around, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand. 2) To zoom in or out on the map, click the boxes with the plus or minus signs in them. They are located in the upper left corner of the map. 3) To obtain the details associated with a marker, hover over it and click if necessary. 4) To see a satellite view, click on the box labeled 'satellite' in upper right corner.
For St Pat's Day Parade Map / Transit Info / Or For Printer Friendly Link - Scroll down.
DIRECTIONS / TRANSIT INFO INTO SUNNYSIDE / WOODSIDE
1) From North / NYC / West. From Astoria take the #104 bus along Broadway to Sunnyside or the #18 bus along 30th Avenue to Woodside. From LIC / NYC - Take #7 subway to stops ranging from 33rd Street to 69th Street along Queens Blvd.
2) LI / EAST. From Long Island take the LIRR directly to the Woodside station or indirectly to the Jamaica station. From Jamaica take the E or F subway to Jackson Hts / Roosevelt [74th St / Broadway] and connect to the #7 heading into Manhattan. Get off at stops ranging from 69th Street on the east side of Woodside to 33rd Street on the west side of Sunnyside.
3) BY CAR. From the BQE take either the Queens Blvd or the 48th Street exits. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] take the Maurice or 48th Street exits. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
Site Search Tips. To find restaurants, shopping or other things to do in any of the neighborhoods, use the search function: 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Astoria Park". 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to search for something in our Queens Business Directory containing over 1,000 listings.
Send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.