Jackson Heights / Elmhurst Post Offices Map
U.S. Post Offices In Jackson Heights & Elmhurst
The following maps shows the locations of the U.S. Post Offices in the neighborhood of Jackson Heights & Elmhurst. You may find the hours of operation and telephone number and website address in our Business Directory for the post offices in Jackson Heights & Elmhurst as well as other neighborhoods in Queens.
Scroll Down For Transit Info
JACKSON HEIGHTS / ELMHURST - RELATED LINKS
PUBLIC TRANSIT INTO JACKSON HEIGHTS / ELMHURST & BY CAR
1) From Astoria, LIC & Brooklyn. From Brooklyn, take the G subway to Long Island City / Court Square where you transfer to the #7 line and go to 82nd St / Jackson Heights or the Victor Moore Terminal at 74th St / Broadway stop which is a central terminal providing links to LGA airport via the #33 bus or to the Queens Center Mall via the V and R subway lines heading to Forest Hills [get off at the Woodhaven stop]. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
2) From Eastern Queens. From Flushing - Take #7 subway to 74th St / Broadway or 82nd St / Jackson Heights. From Jamaica take the E or F going into NYC and get off or transfer at Jackson Hts / Roosevelt Ave [see connections for LGA and Queens Center Mall in #1) above].
3) From LI: Take the LIRR to either the Jamaica or preferably the Woodside Station. From the Jamaica Station take the E to 74th St / Broadway [you're there - see LGA & Queens Center Mall connections in #1) above]. From Woodside, take the #7 train heading to Flushing / Main St and get off at 74th / Broadway [see connections in #1) above] or 82nd St / Jackson Heights.
4) By CAR. From the Brooklyn Queens Expressway [BQE] take Exit 36 [East - to Elmhurst] or Exit 37 [Roosevelt / Broadway - Jackson Heights] or Exit 38 [Northern Blvd - Jackson Heights]. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] take Exit 19 [Queens Blvd / Woodhaven Blvd - Elmhurst] or Exit 20 [Junction Blvd]. Click this link for more detailed info on the BQE exits and this link for the LIE Exits.
To Manipulate Map
- To move the map, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand cursor.
- Click the boxes with the + / - signs in them [see upper left corner of map] to zoom in or out.
- Click on marker to view location details.
- Click on the box labeled 'satellite' [see upper right map corner] for satellite view.
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Astoria Park", 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to search for something in our Queens Business Directory containing over 1,000 listings.
Send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.