Home Loans & Commercial Loans In Queens
Click here to view the home page containing information about the Ponce De Leon Federal Mortgage Company. Ponce De Leon Mortgage Company is located at 37- 60 82nd Street on the 2nd Floor in Jackson Heights Queens [scroll down to see map]. The telephone number is 718.426.5111.
You may view other sections of the Ponce De Leon Mortgage Company web presence on QueensBuzz.com by clicking into the following links:
- Click this link to view the Ponce De Leon Mortgage Company home page on this site. There you can browse through photos of the mortgages / home & commercial loans in Astoria, LIC, Jackson Heights, Forest Hills, Flushing, Corona, Sunnyside, Woodside, Jamaica, Kew Gardens, Whitestone & Bayside or ..
- Click this link to go to the Ponce De Leon Mortgage Company photo album, where you can obtain more information about the commercial / business loans / home loans & mortgages in Queens.
El Ponce de León compañía hipotecaria habla español y otros lenguaje para los préstamos comercial y profesional en Queens.
TO MANIPULATE MAP. 1) To move the map around, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand. 2) To zoom in or out on the map, click the boxes with the plus or minus signs in them. They are located in the upper left corner of the map. 3) To obtain the details associated with a marker, hover over it and click if necessary. 4) To see a satellite view, click on the box labeled 'satellite' in upper right corner.
For Ponce De Leon Mortgage Company Map / Restaurant Info / Shops Info / Neighborhood Info / Transit Info Or For Printer Friendly Link - Scroll down.
Queens Location Of Ponce De Leon Mortgage Company
JACKSON HEIGHTS RELATED LINKS. Click this link to go to the Jackson Heights / Elmhurst Neighborhood News / Jackson Heights Elmhurst Restaurants Map & Guide / Jackson Heights & Elmhurst Shopping Center & Map.
AREA TRANSIT INFO / DIRECTIONS
1) From Astoria, LIC & Brooklyn. From Brooklyn, take the G subway to Long Island City / Court Square where you transfer to the #7 line and go to 82nd St / Jackson Heights or the Victor Moore Terminal at 74th St / Broadway stop which is a central terminal providing links to LGA airport via the #33 bus or to the Queens Center Mall via the V and R subway lines heading to Forest Hills [get off at the Woodhaven stop]. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
2) From Eastern Queens. From Flushing - Take #7 subway to 74th St / Broadway or 82nd St / Jackson Heights. From Jamaica take the E or F going into NYC and get off or transfer at Jackson Hts / Roosevelt Ave [see connections for LGA and Queens Center Mall in #1) above].
3) From LI: Take the LIRR to either the Jamaica or preferably the Woodside Station. From the Jamaica Station take the E to 74th St / Broadway [you're there - see LGA & Queens Center Mall connections in #1) above]. From Woodside, take the #7 train heading to Flushing / Main St and get off at 74th / Broadway [see connections in #1) above] or 82nd St / Jackson Heights.
4) By CAR. From the Brooklyn Queens Expressway [BQE] take Exit 36 [East - to Elmhurst] or Exit 37 [Roosevelt / Broadway - Jackson Heights] or Exit 38 [Northern Blvd - Jackson Heights]. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] take Exit 19 [Queens Blvd / Woodhaven Blvd - Elmhurst] or Exit 20 [Junction Blvd]. Click this link for more detailed info on the BQE exits and this link for the LIE Exits.
Site Search Tips. To find restaurants, shopping or other things to do in any of the neighborhoods, use the search function: 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Astoria Park". 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to search for something in our Queens Business Directory containing over 1,000 listings.
Send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.