Sunnyside & Woodside Post Offices Map
U.S. Post Offices In Sunnyside & Woodside
The following maps shows the locations of the U.S. Post Offices in the neighborhood of Sunnyside & Woodside. You may find the hours of operation and telephone number and website address in our Business Directory for the post offices in Sunnyside & Woodside as well as other neighborhoods in Queens.
Scroll Down For Transit Info
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION INTO AREA & BY CAR
1) From North / NYC / West. From Astoria take the #104 bus along Broadway to Sunnyside or the #18 bus along 30th Avenue to Woodside. From LIC / NYC - Take #7 subway to stops ranging from 33rd Street to 69th Street along Queens Blvd.
2) LI / EAST. From Long Island take the LIRR directly to the Woodside station or indirectly to the Jamaica station. From Jamaica take the E or F subway to Jackson Hts / Roosevelt [74th St / Broadway] and connect to the #7 heading into Manhattan. Get off at stops ranging from 69th Street on the east side of Woodside to 33rd Street on the west side of Sunnyside.
3) BY CAR. From the BQE take either the Queens Blvd or the 48th Street exits. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] take the Maurice or 48th Street exits. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
To Manipulate Map
- To move the map, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand cursor.
- Click the boxes with the + / - signs in them [see upper left corner of map] to zoom in or out.
- Click on marker to view location details.
- Click on the box labeled 'satellite' [see upper right map corner] for satellite view.
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Astoria Park", 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to search for something in our Queens Business Directory containing over 1,000 listings.
Send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.