Long Island City LIC Post Offices Map
U.S. Post Offices In Long Island City LIC
The following maps shows the locations of the U.S. Post Offices in the neighborhood of Long Island City LIC. You may find the hours of operation and telephone number and website address in our Business Directory for the post offices in Long Island City LIC as well as other neighborhoods in Queens.
Scroll Down For Transit Info
LONG ISLAND CITY / LIC NY RELATED LINKS
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION INTO LIC & BY CAR
1) From NYC, Brooklyn & Astoria. From NYC take the #7 subway heading to Flushing / Main Street and get off at stops ranging from Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave to Queensboro Plaza. At Queensboro Plaza you can transfer to the N or W to reach points along the East River waterfront or from Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave catch the #103 bus which runs up along the East River on Vernon Blvd. You can also take the E or V subways and get off at 21st St / Ely Ave or Queens Plaza or 36th St, or take the F and get off at the 21 St / Queensbridge stop. From Brooklyn, take the G subway to the 21st Street stop and catch the #19A bus to head north along 21st Street which is several blocks from the East River. Or get off at the Long Island City / Court Square stop where you can get off or transfer to the #7 with a Metrocard [see other stops along #7 including transfers to the N and W above]. From Astoria take the N or W subway to the Queensboro Plaza stop and transfer to the #7 where you can get off at any stop NYC bound including Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
2) From Eastern Queens. From Flushing - Take #7 subway to stops ranging from Queensboro Plaza to Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave. From Jamaica take the F to 21 St / Queensbridge or take the E to either Queensboro Plaza [see #7, N & W connections in 1) above] or get off at the 23 St / Ely Ave stop.
3) From LI: Take the LIRR to either the Jamaica or preferably the Woodside Station. From the Jamaica Station take the E to Queensboro Plaza where you can make connections noted 1) above or get off at 23rd St / Ely Ave. From Woodside, take the #7 train heading to NYC and get off at stops ranging from Queensboro Plaza to Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave [see connections in 1) above].
4) By CAR. From NYC take the Queensboro Bridge and turn right onto Jackson Avenue and then several blocks down turn right onto Vernon Blvd. From Brooklyn take the Brooklyn Queens Expressway [BQE] and take Exit 35 [West - to Greenpoint Avenue]. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] take Exit 16 Hunters Point Avenue / Greenpoint Avenue] or Exit 15 [Van Dam Street]. Click this link for more detailed info on the BQE and LIE exits.
To Manipulate Map
- To move the map, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand cursor.
- Click the boxes with the + / - signs in them [see upper left corner of map] to zoom in or out.
- Click on marker to view location details.
- Click on the box labeled 'satellite' [see upper right map corner] for satellite view.
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Astoria Park", 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to search for something in our Queens Business Directory containing over 1,000 listings.
Send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.