French Bakeries In Woodside - La Marjolaine Bakery
La Marjolaine French Bakery is located at 50-17 Skillman Avenue in Woodside Queens [see map below] and their telephone number is 718.651.0495.
You may view other sections of the La Marjolaine Bakery web presence on QueensBuzz.com, by clicking into the following links:
- Click this link to view the La Marjolaine Bakery home page, where you can obtain more information about one of the authentic French bakeries in Woodside or ..
- Click this link to go to the La Marjolaine Bakery photo album on this site. There you can browse through some of the french baked goods made by one of the leading bakeries in Woodside & Queens created by La Marjolaine Bakery nearly every day.
TO MANIPULATE MAP. 1) To move the map around, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand. 2) To zoom in or out on the map, click the boxes with the plus or minus signs in them. They are located in the upper left corner of the map. 3) To obtain the details associated with a marker, hover over it and click if necessary. 4) To see a satellite view, click on the box labeled 'satellite' in upper right corner.
For LaMarjolaine Bakery Map / Transit Info / Or For Printer Friendly Link - Scroll down.
DIRECTIONS / TRANSIT INFO INTO SUNNYSIDE / WOODSIDE
1) From North / NYC / West. From Astoria take the #104 bus along Broadway to Sunnyside or the #18 bus along 30th Avenue to Woodside. From LIC / NYC - Take #7 subway to stops ranging from 33rd Street to 69th Street along Queens Blvd.
2) LI / EAST. From Long Island take the LIRR directly to the Woodside station or indirectly to the Jamaica station. From Jamaica take the E or F subway to Jackson Hts / Roosevelt [74th St / Broadway] and connect to the #7 heading into Manhattan. Get off at stops ranging from 69th Street on the east side of Woodside to 33rd Street on the west side of Sunnyside.
3) BY CAR. From the BQE take either the Queens Blvd or the 48th Street exits. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] take the Maurice or 48th Street exits. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Astoria Park". 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to search for something in our Queens Business Directory containing over 1,000 listings.
Send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.