Maps of Jackson Heights / Elmhurst:
Click these links to move down the page to view maps of: 1) Jackson Heights Shops and Restaurants, and / or 2) Jackson Heights Attractions. Instructions on how to manipulate map are located at the bottom of this page. Click here to view the Jackson Heights Neighborhood section of this site and here for things to do in Queens.
Click this link to go the Jackson Heights Shopping Center. Click these links to go to the home pages of shops licensing web presences on this site or stories about local merchants and restaurants.
- Banks in Jackson Heights - Ponce Bank 37-60 82nd Street Jackson Heights
- Eyeglasses in Jackson Heights - Lens Lab Express 82-02 37th Street Jackson Heights
- Realtors in Jackson Heights - Beaudoin Realty Group 78-27 37th Avenue Jackson Heights
Click this link to go to the Jackson Heights Restaurants section of this site.
- BQE Billiards & Bar 70-02 34th Avenue Jackson Heights
- La Portena Argentinian Steakhouse in Jackson Heights
- The Jackson Heights Diner in Jackson Heights
- Arunee Thai Restaurant in Jackson Heights
For Restaurants & Dining / Neighborhood Attractions / Transit Info
Or For Printer Friendly Link - Scroll down.
Click these links to view related stories about attractions which are listed in alphabetical order:
- Elmhurst Hospital - Baxter Avenue & Broadway Elmhurst
- Farmers Market - 78th Street & 34th Avenue Jackson Heights
- Garden School - 33-16 79th Street Jackson Heights
- Jackson Heights Post Office - 78th Street and 37th Avenue Jackson Heights
- Jewish Center - 37-06 77th Street Jackson Heights
- Lent Riker Homestead - 78-03 19th Road Jackson Heights
- Queens Center Mall - Woodhaven Blvd & Queens Blvd Elmhurst
- Renaissance School - 35-59 81st Street Jackson Heights
- Vaughn College - 23rd Avenue and 86th Street Jackson Heights [actually Flushing mailing address]
- Victor Moore Terminal - Roosevelt Avenue and 74th Street Jackson Heights
For Neighborhood Attractions / Transit Info Or For Printer Friendly Link - Scroll down.
JACKSON HEIGHTS / ELMHURST - RELATED LINKS
AREA TRANSIT INFO / DIRECTIONS
1) From Astoria, LIC & Brooklyn. From Brooklyn, take the G subway to Long Island City / Court Square where you transfer to the #7 line and go to 82nd St / Jackson Heights or the Victor Moore Terminal at 74th St / Broadway stop which is a central terminal providing links to LGA airport via the #33 bus or to the Queens Center Mall via the V and R subway lines heading to Forest Hills [get off at the Woodhaven stop]. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
2) From Eastern Queens. From Flushing - Take #7 subway to 74th St / Broadway or 82nd St / Jackson Heights. From Jamaica take the E or F going into NYC and get off or transfer at Jackson Hts / Roosevelt Ave [see connections for LGA and Queens Center Mall in #1) above].
3) From LI: Take the LIRR to either the Jamaica or preferably the Woodside Station. From the Jamaica Station take the E to 74th St / Broadway [you're there - see LGA & Queens Center Mall connections in #1) above]. From Woodside, take the #7 train heading to Flushing / Main St and get off at 74th / Broadway [see connections in #1) above] or 82nd St / Jackson Heights.
4) By CAR. From the Brooklyn Queens Expressway [BQE] take Exit 36 [East - to Elmhurst] or Exit 37 [Roosevelt / Broadway - Jackson Heights] or Exit 38 [Northern Blvd - Jackson Heights]. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] take Exit 19 [Queens Blvd / Woodhaven Blvd - Elmhurst] or Exit 20 [Junction Blvd]. Click this link for more detailed info on the BQE exits and this link for the LIE Exits.
To Manipulate Map
- To move the map, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand cursor.
- Click the boxes with the + / - signs in them [see upper left corner of map] to zoom in or out.
- Click on marker to view location details.
- Click on the box labeled 'satellite' [see upper right map corner] for satellite view.
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Astoria Park", 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to search for something in our Queens Business Directory containing over 1,000 listings.
Send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.