Jamaica Post Offices Map
U.S. Post Offices In Jamaica Queens
The following maps shows the locations of the U.S. Post Offices in the neighborhood of Jamaica. You may find the hours of operation and telephone number and website address in our Business Directory for the post offices in Jamaica as well as other neighborhoods in Queens.
Scroll Down For Transit Info
AREA TRANSIT INFO / DIRECTIONS
1) From NYC & Brooklyn. From midtown / uptown NYC take the #E subway heading to Jamaica Center / Parsons Archer and get off at Sutphin Blvd / Archer Ave / JFK Airport or the last stop. From lower Manhattan / Brooklyn take the J or the Z subway lines to Jamaica Center / Parsons Archer and get off at Sutphin Blvd / Archer Ave / JFK Airport or the last stop. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
2) From Queens. From Astoria take the N or W down to the #7 at Queensboro Plaza and transfer onto the #7. Transfer to the E subway at 74 St / Broadway / Jackson Hts / Roosevelt Ave and take the E line to either the Sutphin Blvd / Archer Ave / JFK Airport or the last stop which is Jamaica Center / Parsons Archer.
3) From LI [& NYC]: This one is simple as you take the LIRR to the Jamaica Station [or for NYC from Penn Station] and you're there.
4) By CAR. From NYC take the Midtown tunnel to the Long Island Expressway [LIE] or from Brooklyn take the Brooklyn Queens Expressway [BQE] to the LIE or from Long Island get on the LIE. Then take the LIE to the Van Wyck Expressway [US 678] and get off at Exit 6 [Hillside Avenue / Jamaica Avenue]. Click this link for more detailed info on the BQE and LIE exits.
To Manipulate Map
- To move the map, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand cursor.
- Click the boxes with the + / - signs in them [see upper left corner of map] to zoom in or out.
- Click on marker to view location details.
- Click on the box labeled 'satellite' [see upper right map corner] for satellite view.
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Astoria Park", 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to search for something in our Queens Business Directory containing over 1,000 listings.
Send this story to a friend - Fill in the appropriate box below.