Real Estate Lawyers LIC - Law Offices LIC
This map shows the location of the real estate lawyers offices of Barbara Pryor who serves LIC and the greater Long Island City real estate market, including Sunnyside and Astoria in Queens.
You may view other sections of B. Pryor Law Firm web presence on QueensBuzz.com, by clicking into the following links:
You may view the home page and a photo album showing legal credentials and history of the B. Pryor law offices by clicking into the following links:
- Click this link to view the home page of the B. Pryor Law Firm - where you'll find real estate lawyers serving / in LIC.
- Click this link to view the photo album showing the history and credentials of real estate lawyers serving Long Island City.
TO MANIPULATE MAP. 1) To move the map around, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand. 2) To zoom in or out on the map, click the boxes with the plus or minus signs in them. They are located in the upper left corner of the map. 3) To obtain the details associated with a marker, hover over it and click if necessary. 4) To see a satellite view, click on the box labeled 'satellite' in upper right corner.
For MetLife Map / Transit Info / Or For Printer Friendly Link - Scroll down.$element(gmaps,gmaps_element,289)$
TRANSIT INFO / DIRECTIONS TO LIC - LONG ISLAND CITY
1) From NYC, Brooklyn & Astoria. From NYC take the #7 subway heading to Flushing / Main Street and get off at stops ranging from Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave to Queensboro Plaza. At Queensboro Plaza you can transfer to the N or W to reach points along the East River waterfront or from Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave catch the #103 bus which runs up along the East River on Vernon Blvd. You can also take the E or V subways and get off at 21st St / Ely Ave or Queens Plaza or 36th St, or take the F and get off at the 21 St / Queensbridge stop. From Brooklyn, take the G subway to the 21st Street stop and catch the #19A bus to head north along 21st Street which is several blocks from the East River. Or get off at the Long Island City / Court Square stop where you can get off or transfer to the #7 with a Metrocard [see other stops along #7 including transfers to the N and W above]. From Astoria take the N or W subway to the Queensboro Plaza stop and transfer to the #7 where you can get off at any stop NYC bound including Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
2) From Eastern Queens. From Flushing - Take #7 subway to stops ranging from Queensboro Plaza to Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave. From Jamaica take the F to 21 St / Queensbridge or take the E to either Queensboro Plaza [see #7, N & W connections in 1) above] or get off at the 23 St / Ely Ave stop.
3) From LI: Take the LIRR to either the Jamaica or preferably the Woodside Station. From the Jamaica Station take the E to Queensboro Plaza where you can make connections noted 1) above or get off at 23rd St / Ely Ave. From Woodside, take the #7 train heading to NYC and get off at stops ranging from Queensboro Plaza to Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave [see connections in 1) above].
4) By CAR. From NYC take the Queensboro Bridge and turn right onto Jackson Avenue and then several blocks down turn right onto Vernon Blvd. From Brooklyn take the Brooklyn Queens Expressway [BQE] and take Exit 35 [West - to Greenpoint Avenue]. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] take Exit 16 Hunters Point Avenue / Greenpoint Avenue] or Exit 15 [Van Dam Street]. Click this link for more detailed info on the BQE and LIE exits.
DIRECTIONS / TRANSIT INFO INTO SUNNYSIDE / WOODSIDE
1) From North / NYC / West. From Astoria take the #104 bus along Broadway to Sunnyside or the #18 bus along 30th Avenue to Woodside. From LIC / NYC - Take #7 subway to stops ranging from 33rd Street to 69th Street along Queens Blvd.
2) LI / EAST. From Long Island take the LIRR directly to the Woodside station or indirectly to the Jamaica station. From Jamaica take the E or F subway to Jackson Hts / Roosevelt [74th St / Broadway] and connect to the #7 heading into Manhattan. Get off at stops ranging from 69th Street on the east side of Woodside to 33rd Street on the west side of Sunnyside.
3) BY CAR. From the BQE take either the Queens Blvd or the 48th Street exits. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] take the Maurice or 48th Street exits. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
Site Search Tips. To find restaurants, shopping or other things to do in any of the neighborhoods, use the search function: 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Astoria Park". 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to search for something in our Queens Business Directory containing over 1,000 listings.
Send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.