Hospitals in Flushing - Flushing Hospital & Medical Center
The Flushing Hospital & Medical Center is located at 4500 Parsons Blvd in Flushing Queens [see map below] and their telephone number is 718.670.5000.
Click here to view a business listing complete with website link to Flushing Hospital and Medical Center in Flushing Queens.
To Manipulate Map. 1) To move the map around, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand. 2) To zoom in or out on the map, click the boxes with the plus or minus signs in them. They are located in the upper left corner of the map. 3) To obtain the details associated with a marker, hover over it and click if necessary. 4) To see a satellite view, click on the box labeled 'satellite' in upper right corner.
For Flushing Hospital & Medical Center Map / Restaurants & Dining / Shopping / Transit Info Or For Printer Friendly Link - Scroll down.
Flushing & Corona - Related Links
Click this link to go to the Flushing & Corona Neighborhood News. Click this link to go to the Flushing & Corona Shopping Center.
TRANSPORTATION. 1) From Astoria / West Queens / Brooklyn [30 - 60 mins]. From Astoria take the N or W to Queensboro Plaza and [henceforth also applies to Long Island City, Sunnyside, Woodside, Jackson Heights & Corona] hop on the #7 heading to Main St / Flushing and take it to the end of the line. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
2) From NYC [30 - 45 mins]. The best way is to take the E or the F which are mostly express heading to Jamaica and get off at Jackson Hts / Roosevelt Ave / 74 St / Broadway. Transfer onto the #7 heading to Main St / Flushing and take it to the end of the line.
3) From Long Island / Jamaica / Forest Hills. From Long Island take the LIRR to the Jamaica Station and transfer into the subway line. All - Take E or F subway to 74 St / Broadway / Jackson Heights / Roosevelt Ave and transfer to the #7 heading to Main St / Flushing and get off at the end of the line.
4) By CAR. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] heading East [see West next] you can take Exits 21 through 25, but for purposes of attractions and restaurants, the Exits you'll most likely be taking are the following: a) Exit 21 [108th St in Corona to go to the Zoo, NY Hall of Science], b) Exit 22B [Grand Central Parkway (GCP) for USTA, CitiField - formerly Shea, Flushing Meadows Corona Park [see map for what's in the park] and c) Exit 23 Main Street [Flushing Town Hall, Bowne House, Kingsland Homestead]. For Westbound LIE Exit 23 as above and Exit 22A for USTA, CitiField, Flushing Meadows Corona Park. From the Van Wyck heading south take Exit 11 [69th Road / Jewel Ave - goes to the park] and northbound take either Exit 12A for the park attractions or 13 E to go to Northern Blvd [also NY 25A to go into Flushing Main Street. Click this link for more detailed info on the BQE and LIE exits.
To Manipulate Map
- To move the map, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand cursor.
- Click the boxes with the + / - signs in them [see upper left corner of map] to zoom in or out.
- Click on marker to view location details.
- Click on the box labeled 'satellite' [see upper right map corner] for satellite view.
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Astoria Park", 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to search for something in our Queens Business Directory containing over 1,000 listings.
Send this story to a friend - Fill in the appropriate box below.