I. Queens Botanical Garden Farmers Market
Flushing - FRIDAYS: 8.30 am - 4 pm. Open June 21 - November 22.
Flushing Farmers Market Items / Selection. This Queens farmers market includes fruits, vegetables, herbs, multi-grain bread, eggs, meat, honey, chutney, pickles, cider and more - mostly produced and sold by New York State farmers.
Flushing Shops. Click here to view nearby Flushing shops.
Flushing Restaurants. Click here to view nearby Flushing restaurants.
II. Jamaica Avenue Farmers Market
Jamaica - FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS: 8.30 am - 4 pm. Open June 21 - November 23.
Locations: FLUSHING - Queens Botanical Gardens - Dahlia Avenue of Main Street / JAMAICA - 160th Street & Jamaica Avenue.
Jamaica Farmers Market Items / Selection. This Queens farmers market includes fruits, herbs, plants, vegetables, multi-grain breads, eggs, honey, chutney and pickles, all or most of which is grown / sold by New York State farmers.
Nearby Jamaica NY Shops. Click here to view nearby Jamaica NY shops.
Jamaica NY Restaurants. Click here to view nearby Jamaica NY restaurants.
TO MANIPULATE MAP. 1) To move the map around, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand. 2) To zoom in or out on the map, click the boxes with the plus or minus signs in them. They are located in the upper left corner of the map. 3) To obtain the details associated with a marker, hover over it and click if necessary. 4) To see a satellite view, click on the box labeled 'satellite' in upper right corner.
For Flushing Farmers Market at Queens Botanical Garden or Jamaica Avenue Farmers Market Info / Restaurants Info / Shopping Info / Transit Info Or For Printer Friendly Link - Scroll down.
I. Queens Botanical Garden Farmers Market - Directions
1) From Astoria / West Queens / Brooklyn [30 - 60 mins]. From Astoria take the N or W to Queensboro Plaza and [henceforth also applies to Long Island City, Sunnyside, Woodside, Jackson Heights & Corona] hop on the #7 heading to Main St / Flushing and take it to the end of the line. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
2) From NYC [30 - 45 mins]. The best way is to take the E or the F which are mostly express heading to Jamaica and get off at Jackson Hts / Roosevelt Ave / 74 St / Broadway. Transfer onto the #7 heading to Main St / Flushing and take it to the end of the line.
3) From Long Island / Jamaica / Forest Hills. From Long Island take the LIRR to the Jamaica Station and transfer into the subway line. All - Take E or F subway to 74 St / Broadway / Jackson Heights / Roosevelt Ave and transfer to the #7 heading to Main St / Flushing and get off at the end of the line.
4) By CAR. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] heading East [see West next] you can take Exits 21 through 25, but for purposes of attractions and restaurants, the Exits you'll most likely be taking are the following: a) Exit 21 [108th St in Corona to go to the Zoo, NY Hall of Science], b) Exit 22B [Grand Central Parkway (GCP) for USTA, CitiField - formerly Shea, Flushing Meadows Corona Park [see map for what's in the park] and c) Exit 23 Main Street [Flushing Town Hall, Bowne House, Kingsland Homestead]. For Westbound LIE Exit 23 as above and Exit 22A for USTA, CitiField, Flushing Meadows Corona Park. From the Van Wyck heading south take Exit 11 [69th Road / Jewel Ave - goes to the park] and northbound take either Exit 12A for the park attractions or 13 E to go to Northern Blvd [also NY 25A to go into Flushing Main Street. Click this link for more detailed info on the BQE and LIE exits.
II. Jamaica Avenue Farmers Market - Directions
1) From NYC & Brooklyn. From midtown / uptown NYC take the #E subway heading to Jamaica Center / Parsons Archer and get off at Sutphin Blvd / Archer Ave / JFK Airport or the last stop. From lower Manhattan / Brooklyn take the J or the Z subway lines to Jamaica Center / Parsons Archer and get off at Sutphin Blvd / Archer Ave / JFK Airport or the last stop. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
2) From Queens. From Astoria take the N or W down to the #7 at Queensboro Plaza and transfer onto the #7. Transfer to the E subway at 74 St / Broadway / Jackson Hts / Roosevelt Ave and take the E line to either the Sutphin Blvd / Archer Ave / JFK Airport or the last stop which is Jamaica Center / Parsons Archer.
3) From LI [& NYC]: This one is simple as you take the LIRR to the Jamaica Station [or for NYC from Penn Station] and you're there.
4) By CAR. From NYC take the Midtown tunnel to the Long Island Expressway [LIE] or from Brooklyn take the Brooklyn Queens Expressway [BQE] to the LIE or from Long Island get on the LIE. Then take the LIE to the Van Wyck Expressway [US 678] and get off at Exit 6 [Hillside Avenue / Jamaica Avenue]. Click this link for more detailed info on the BQE and LIE exits.
RETURN LINK TO Queens Buzz Front Page. All Farmers Markets In Queens. Click this link to view complete info on all farmers markets in Queens.