TO MANIPULATE MAP. 1) To move the map around, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand. 2) To zoom in or out on the map, click the boxes with the plus or minus signs in them. They are located in the upper left corner of the map. 3) To obtain the details associated with a marker, hover over it and click if necessary. 4) To see a satellite view, click on the box labeled 'satellite' in upper right corner.
For Neighborhood Attractions Map / Restaurant Info / Shops Info / Transit Info Or For Printer Friendly Link - Scroll down.
QUEENS FARMERS MARKETS / GREEN MARKET & ASTORIA ATTRACTIONS. Click here to view a complete listing of the:
1. Queens Farmers Markets / Green Markets in Queens
2. Queens Events - Things To Do In Queens which is a listing of many events going on in Queens, including the Farmers Markets, and other food events.
Click this link to go to the Astoria Neighborhood / Astoria Restaurants Guide & Map / Astoria Shopping Center & Map / Astoria Real Estate / Astoria Events.
DIRECTIONS / TRANSIT INFO INTO ASTORIA
1) From NYC and Brooklyn. From Brooklyn, take the G subway to Long Island City / Court Square where you transfer to the #7 line and go one stop to Queensboro Plaza. Then transfer onto either the N or W going to Astoria / Ditmars Blvd. From NYC take the N or W subway lines, where it takes only ten minutes from Lexington / 59th. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
2) From Queens. From Sunnyside take the #104 bus from 48th Street and Queens Blvd to travel along Broadway in Astoria. From Woodside take the #18 bus from 61st Street and Woodside Ave to go along 30th Avenue in Astoria. From Flushing - Take #7 subway to 74th St / Broadway and transfer to the V or R and get off at Steinway St. From Jamaica take the E or F going into NYC and transfer at Jackson Hts / Roosevelt Ave to the V or R and get off at Steinway St.
3) From LI: Take the LIRR to either the Jamaica or preferably the Woodside Station. From the Jamaica Station take the E to 74th St / Broadway and transfer to the V or R going into NYC. Exit at the Steinway St exit. From Woodside, take the #7 train to Queensboro Plaza and transfer to the N or W going to Astoria / Ditmars Blvd.
4) By CAR. From the BQE take Exit 40 [30th Avenue] or Exit 41 [Astoria Blvd], just prior / after the RFK Bridge [they renamed the Triborough Bridge].
ASTORIA MAP RETURN LINK TO Queens Buzz front page.