Flushing & Corona Maps
Click these links to move down the page to view maps of: 1) Flushing & Corona Shops and Restaurants and / or 2) Flushing & Corona Attractions. Instructions on how to manipulate map are located at the bottom of this page. Click here for a current list of things to do in Queens.
Flushing & Corona Shops & Restaurants Map
Click this link to go to the Flushing & Corona Shopping Center. Click these links to view the home pages of shops licensing a presence on this site or stories about local merchants and restaurants.
- Banks - Flushing Bank in Flushing, Bayside, Auburndale, Astoria, Forest Hills
- Banks - Ponce De Leon Bank Astoria / Jackson Heights
- Bath & Kitchen Tile - Sinks & Stones LIC
- Bicycles in Queens - Tony's Bikes LIC
- Crystal Windows & Door Systems
- Eyeglasses & Opticians - Lens Lab Express Queens
- Mens Clothing - Esquire of Astoria
- Motorbikes - Vespa Queens in LIC
- Wine In Queens - Lowerys in Sunnyside
Click this link to go to the Flushing & Corona Restaurants section of this site.
Scroll Down For Transit Info
Corona & Flushing Meadows Corona Park Attractions
These links will take you to stories and photos about each attraction, and in some cases to an individual map.
- Al Oerter Recreation Facility
- Arthur Ashe Tennis Stadium - U.S. Open Tennis Tournament Map - marker TBD
- Citifield [formerly Shea Stadium
- Flushing Harbor - TBD
- Kissena Golf Course - no marker it's off to lower right
- Louis Armstrong House - Corona
- Queens World Ice Rink & Natatorium [Olympic-sized swimming pool]
- Queens Museum Of Art - TBD
- Queens Theatre In The Park
- Queens Zoo
- New York Hall of Science
- Terrace On The Park
- Bowne House
- Flushing Cemetery - [Historical people buried within]
- Flushing Medical Center - TBD
- Flushing Town Hall
- Free Synagogue of Flushing - TBD
- Friends Meeting House - TBD
- Ganesh Temple - TBD
- Kingsland Homestead aka Queens Historical Society
- Louis Latimer House - TBD
- New York Hospital & Medical Center of Queens - TBD
- Queens Botanical Garden
- Queens College - TBD
- Voelker Orth House & Gardens - TBD
Scroll Down For Transit Info
Flushing & Corona - Related Links
Click this link to go to the Flushing & Corona Neighborhood News.
TRANSPORTATION. 1) From Astoria / West Queens / Brooklyn [30 - 60 mins]. From Astoria take the N or W to Queensboro Plaza and [henceforth also applies to Long Island City, Sunnyside, Woodside, Jackson Heights & Corona] hop on the #7 heading to Main St / Flushing and take it to the end of the line. Click this link to directly to MTA subway maps or the MTA bus maps [FYI - slow loading pdf].
2) From NYC [30 - 45 mins]. The best way is to take the E or the F which are mostly express heading to Jamaica and get off at Jackson Hts / Roosevelt Ave / 74 St / Broadway. Transfer onto the #7 heading to Main St / Flushing and take it to the end of the line.
3) From Long Island / Jamaica / Forest Hills. From Long Island take the LIRR to the Jamaica Station and transfer into the subway line. All - Take E or F subway to 74 St / Broadway / Jackson Heights / Roosevelt Ave and transfer to the #7 heading to Main St / Flushing and get off at the end of the line.
4) By CAR. From the Long Island Expressway [LIE] heading East [see West next] you can take Exits 21 through 25, but for purposes of attractions and restaurants, the Exits you'll most likely be taking are the following: a) Exit 21 [108th St in Corona to go to the Zoo, NY Hall of Science], b) Exit 22B [Grand Central Parkway (GCP) for USTA, CitiField - formerly Shea, Flushing Meadows Corona Park [see map for what's in the park] and c) Exit 23 Main Street [Flushing Town Hall, Bowne House, Kingsland Homestead]. For Westbound LIE Exit 23 as above and Exit 22A for USTA, CitiField, Flushing Meadows Corona Park. From the Van Wyck heading south take Exit 11 [69th Road / Jewel Ave - goes to the park] and northbound take either Exit 12A for the park attractions or 13 E to go to Northern Blvd [also NY 25A to go into Flushing Main Street. Click this link for more detailed info on the BQE and LIE exits.
To Manipulate Map
- To move the map, click on it, hold the cursor down, and move the map using the hand cursor.
- Click the boxes with the + / - signs in them [see upper left corner of map] to zoom in or out.
- Click on marker to view location details.
- Click on the box labeled 'satellite' [see upper right map corner] for satellite view.
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Astoria Park", 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to search for something in our Queens Business Directory containing over 1,000 listings.
Send this story to a friend - Fill in the appropriate box below.